Saturday, April 23, 2011

Greg Holden - The Not My Living Room Series Part 16






Hey men and women. Initial point, when you depart a comment, set your age and the town and region you're from, it's for researching into touring so I know where you're all at, and also so I can see just how several of you cannot arrive to my shows nevertheless since you are under eighteen/21!!! So when I said Aspect 16, I realised just how many songs I've in fact sang to you guys. Such as the 10 from the first 'Living Area Series' and a couple of dwell movies you've heard 28 songs. Wow that's ridiculous.. So here's aspect 16, I wish you like it. Here are the lyrics to 'Who'd Have Imagined?' Ive been throwing away my time for too extended Ive got all the proper phrases but Im singing them improper Ive lost my route but it seems Ive been discovered On the most not likely ground whod have assumed? That I would notice what I didnt recognize before Now the light shines down on the Truth is that I experience so confused Weve been wasting our time for also prolonged Weve put in decades in darkness but now the lights are all on For decades you used to stand there blocking my view But now the scenerys you whod have thought? Now the mild shines down on the Truth is that Im blinded by You and I last but not least realised ironys get in touch with But why only Now the light shines down on the Reality is that I am blinded by you Fact is that Ive usually cherished you

No comments:

Post a Comment